Duritale with pesticide-free planting as the final standard, we use organic strains to control disease and pest infestation under the management of pesticide-free. With the advancement of society, people are becoming more and more aware of the dangers of long-term use of chemical pesticides to the ecological environment and human health. Biological control can effectively overcome these drawbacks.
( Trichoderma ) has good biocontrol activity, mainly including the following control features:
Trichoderma inhibits the growth, reproduction and infestation of pathogenic bacteria by producing small molecule antibiotics and macromolecular antibacterial or cell wall degrading enzymes. Trichoderma can produce chitinase, β21, 3 glucanase, cellulase and protease to decompose the cell wall of phytopathogenic fungi or secrete extracellular enzymes such as glucosidase to degrade pathogens. Antibiotic toxins. At the same time, Trichoderma also secretes antibacterial proteins or lytic enzymes to inhibit the infection of phytopathogenic fungi.
Trichoderma can seize water and nutrients, occupy space, consume oxygen, etc. through rapid growth and reproduction, and even weaken and eliminate gray mold pathogens in the same habitat.
3. Heavy parasitic effects
It was found that Trichoderma can form Pythium in a specific environment and has a heavy parasitic effect on Botrytis cinerea. It enters the host hyphae and forms a large number of branches and sexual structures, thus inhibiting the appearance of grape gray mold disease.
4. Induced resistance
Trichoderma can induce host plants to produce a defense response, which not only directly inhibits the growth and reproduction of Botrytis cinerea, but also induces crops to produce self-defense systems for disease resistance.
5. Promoting effect
The experimenter found that Trichoderma can not only control the occurrence of gray mold, but also increase the seed germination rate, root and shoot length and plant vigor.
( Bacillus subtilis )
1. Bacillus subtilis is a bacterial fungicide, which blocks the growth of phytopathogenic fungi by competitive growth and reproduction, and can quickly form a high-density protective film on the surface of plants, so that plant pathogens can not be obtained. To the living space, thus protecting crops from pathogens. Bacillus subtilis can secrete bacteriostatic substances, inhibit the spore germination and mycelial growth of the pathogens, thereby achieving the purpose of prevention and treatment.
2. It can kill germs, eggs, weed seeds in the fermentation, and breed a large number of functional bacteria to produce a variety of special effects. Improve crop disease resistance, drought resistance, cold resistance, functional bacteria into the soil, can fix nitrogen, dissolve phosphorus, dissolve potassium, increase soil nutrients, improve soil structure, improve fertilizer utilization.
( Effective Microorganisms )
● Form a good environment suitable for crop growth and development, improve soil structure, promote granulation, improve soil fertility, and enhance soil water seepage, water retention and air permeability, and reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides year by year.
● Accelerate the decomposition of soil organic matter, so that the effective nutrient content is significantly increased; the effective microbes in the soil are rapidly multiplied and continuously replenished, inhibiting the invasion and development of pathogenic microorganisms in the soil.
● Increase the number of micro-animals (such as beneficial mites, mites and beetles) that feed on micro-organisms and their decomposition products, radically change the micro-ecological system composition of the entire plough layer, and improve soil biological activity and buffer capacity. .
Promote plant growth and development, enhance plant resistance to disease and stress, increase crop yield and quality, inhibit and eliminate weeds
( Metarhizium anisopliae )
A fungus that causes insects to become ill, is often used to prevent pests such as cockroaches, cockroaches such as beetles, and apple borers, and is effective against mosquito larvae. Metarhizium anisopliae is very safe for humans and animals and has no effect on natural enemies. The black fungus needs to infect the skin of the pest, causing the conidia to germinate on the surface of the insect, and invading the body through the germ tube, thereby infecting the insect. This property is more advantageous for controlling the sucker pest or the soil pest.
In the field application, the agricultural test is all developed and promoted, but the application can not be contacted with pesticides, otherwise the effect is very low, and it has no effect.